Woohoo shopping time!
There are MEGA huge shopping malls here in KL and some are glam! Check this one out:
Yes that is a glass elevator, and yes this mall is about 8-9 stories high! I couldn't fit them all into one photo :)
Then off to the hawker street for atmosphere and dinner
Great stalls ......
And a few things on the menu I WONT be trying .......
They look like they've been doing leg work at the gym haha
The road my hotel is on:
With live music all night long, I can hear it really well from my room. Like a lullaby to go to sleep to .......







That mall looks incredible! And expensive! lol. I want to see that food street - everything's on a kebab stick? We saw frog for sale here also for the first time. I asked Wayan about it, "Yes, special frog, and very expensive'. I assured him I would not be wasting my Rupiah lol. The fruits and veges look similar, have you tried the Mangosteen? It's our current fave. Just learned to open it 'properly' by squeezing it between the heels of your hand gently, and it just pops open perfectly... try!
ReplyDelete